Wednesday 10 March 2021
Controller of the PNG COVID-19 National Pandemic Response and Police Commissioner David Manning today released 12 new measures as PNG’s COVID-19 cases went up to 1,741 as of Tuesday March 9.
The 12 new measures includes:
- Measure 1 – Revocation of Previous Measures;
- Measure 2 – International Travel;
- Measure 3 – Domestic Travel;
- Measure 4 – Provincial Coordination;
- Measure 5 – Burial of Deceased Persons;
- Measure 6 – Customs Duties;
- Measure 7 – COVID-19 Testing;
- Measure 8 – COVID-19 Surveillance & Testing;
- Measure 9 – Business & Social;
- Measure 10 – National Mandatory Mask Wearing;
- Measure 11 – National Public Transport; and
- Measure 12 – COVID-19 Vaccination, Testing & Trials.
The 12 measures, signed yesterday, become effective today, and shall remain in force until the end of the declaration of the pandemic under the National Pandemic Act 2020, or as varied or revoked by the Controller.
New Measures can be viewed in detailed on this official covid-19 website.
Media contact: Chief Superintendent Dominic D. Kakas, BEM, DPS
COVID-19 Media & Public Information Joint Agency Task Force
Mobile: 75430557 email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Police email: email@example.com
COVID-19 JATF email: firstname.lastname@example.org